The village of Northwood is home to the enduring character of Irvine. An established reflection of mature landscaping and trail systems, Northwood conveys a sense of gracious residential ease. Many neighborhoods are individually gated, while others create intimate enclaves. Recent new home offerings demonstrate the detail and innovation that today’s buyers demand. Nearby Hicks Canyon Trail is one of many natural open space areas, marked by stately eucalyptus windrows.
Northwood centers around Meadowood Community Park where play areas, a nearby private school and church evoke a sense of permanence. Set apart by its serene location, yet easily accessible to business and shopping, the village blends beautifully with its natural surroundings.
- Size of village site – 1,889 acres
- Number of neighborhood and community parks – One community park and numerous neighborhood parks
- Total acreage of neighborhood parks – 161 acres
- Total acreage for schools – 54.56 acres
- Total number of schools in the village – Six total. Five elementary and one middle school
- Number of anticipated home builders – Four: California Pacific Homes, Fieldstone Communities, INC., Lennar Homes, and Pulte Homes
- Architectural styles – Spanish Colonial and Monterey